Re: Regression Testing

On 04/30/2013 02:04 PM, Travis Ayres wrote:
> Also - python 2 or 3?

Great and important question.  We can do either, although some work is needed for 3.4 on
Windows, probably I would be in that critical path for python a-mingw-us.  I have already
commited to doing it.  I guess, 4 days work for me.

wxPython on 3.x moved away from Swig, we don't know if our swig work would still play nice.

I am neutral, having moved from pro ver. 3.x python to neutral over the last 4 years of
dreaming about it.  From my experience, there is a near psychotic fear among python
programmers of version 3.x, or there was at my last measurement of it.  I would be
delighted to be surprised on that evolution.

Travis, if you want to make a case, make it.  I will get out of the way and remain neutral.

Dick