Re: Plot and drill file generation via scripts

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 10:07:02AM +0200, Miguel Angel Ajo wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
>    I'm rereading your work, and It's something we all love to have, but, I have a concern:
>
>     Plot controller, works in some way (thanks to lorenzo abstraction) different to the drill.

As I said it's a *plot* controller, drilling was not in the plan. Should
not be too difficult to abstract in useful way. That part of pcbnew
suffers from the 'code tied to a button' syndrome (i.e. not enough
UI/core decoupling)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl