Re: Plot and drill file generation via scripts

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 01:33:33PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> Follow some of the links, then you have my thoughts, no reason they should have changed.

Yes, I remember that. I don't particularly like the 'forced' inheritance
but it should work, if needed.

However most probably this could be accomplished from external
procedural code (called from the dialog or from the controller, itself calling
the board methods for doing work).

No need to fatten the board only for making drill files, in short (I
hope!)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl