Re: Page setting dialog

Le 05/05/2013 21:27, Lorenzo Marcantonio a écrit :
On Sun, May 05, 2013 at 08:51:40PM +0200, yann jautard wrote:
I absolutly don't know anything to WX, but with other UI libs, this
allow to "live check" the user entry, and for example popup a
warning when entering text in an int field.

Yes, if it did something like thing that would be the reason. However
they only recopy the value in members and update the minipage preview:
I think that would be useful only if it influenced the preview.

I do not understand exactly what you mean.

What do you mean by "useful only if it influenced the preview"
Do you talking about "minipage preview" in dialog ?

To update the minipage preview, the right thing to do is what the current code does: recopy the current sting value in the temporary TITLE_BLOCK m_tb corresponding member, and redraw the minipage preview.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS