Re: Page setting dialog

On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 11:32:58AM +0200, jp charras wrote:
> Do you talking about "minipage preview" in dialog ?

Yes, that one.

> To update the minipage preview, the right thing to do is what the
> current code does:
> recopy the current sting value in the temporary TITLE_BLOCK m_tb
> corresponding member, and redraw the minipage preview.

OK. What use is redrawing the minipage preview when changing the title?
IMHO it should be done only on page size/orientation change, not, for
example, when the title or the comment change.

It perfectly harmless (it won't explode if redrawn for nothing) but
I want to know if I'm missing something...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl