Re: The developer mailing list did not work in my case

On 05/15/2013 04:17 PM, Alexander Lunev wrote:

> "Note: we have feedback from users/developers only for the Eagle importer."
>
> *I have got that feedback. Users/developers communicate with me directly.*
> *If pcad2kicadsch was in lp:kicad, I think they would send reports to the developer
> mailing list instead.*
> *
> *
> *My resentment is not about "lp:kicad/stable" but "lp:kicad".*
> *
> *
> *P.S.:*
> *Jean-Pierre, I think you had better openly tell about your / lp:kicad team intentions*
> *concerning KICAD_GOST here, on the developer mailing list.*
> *Who is silent about intentions, again me?*
> *
> *
> *GOST users/developers should know this and act correspondingly.*
> *
> *
> *Alexander.*

Alexander,

Warning.  I find this to be an attempt to intimidate, and I find it to be dis-respectful
of a lead developer.  It is a duplication of an email that was sent a day or so ago, this
time highlighted in white.

If you want to remain a part of KiCad developers mailing list, you will have to amend your
attitude.  Really it is that simple.  Its been 3 weeks since I threw somebody off this
mailing list, it may be time for another.

As a warning, I am suspending your participation on the list for 3 days as a result of
this specific posting.

No one should think that it is acceptable to insult or intimidate the lead developers, or
any significant contributors, and remain a part of this team.

Dick