Re: boost headers have been removed

I can't take a look at it before the weekend.

My personal builds on the Wayne and Layne build cluster have been
working fine.  The PPA builds on the Launchpad box do not.  I don't
have hardly any control over the Launchpad box, and I recently
confirmed that due to how the Launchpad box service works, the
longstanding issue of "build date is wrong in title bar" won't be
fixed without a complete rewrite of the debian/ubuntu packaging.

However, when talking to them about that, they let me know that I can
set up my build cluster to push packages into the PPA, and end users
won't see a difference.

If the dev team doesn't object, this would likely be the easiest way
for me to get this stuff working (and fix a longstanding issue with
the PPAs at the same time.)

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC