Re: pcbnew hang

On 6/15/2013 8:12 PM, Chris Morgan wrote:
Dick turned out to be correct, that was some good insight there.

Attached strace to the process and sure enough it is traversing a
directory that has symlinks, several of which appear to be pointing back
to the same directory. So, the process is making progress but because of
the several symlink loops its taking a long long time to complete.

It looks like if we used
http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/dir_8h.html#aa45988fae9ce0d0c4f8312a6cf026232a25c09a8059a40281ca2d7919d84b4941 instead
of wxDir then we would be able to disable symlink traversal.

Chris

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Chris Morgan <chmorgan@xxxxxxxxx