Re: pcbnew hang

Dick turned out to be correct, that was some good insight there.

Attached strace to the process and sure enough it is traversing a directory
that has symlinks, several of which appear to be pointing back to the same
directory. So, the process is making progress but because of the several
symlink loops its taking a long long time to complete.

It looks like if we used
http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/dir_8h.html#aa45988fae9ce0d0c4f8312a6cf026232a25c09a8059a40281ca2d7919d84b4941
instead
of wxDir then we would be able to disable symlink traversal.

Chris