Call for help to compile a small test program with g++ version 4.7.3 and more.

Some developers know boost::polygon has an issue when compiled with g++ 4.7.2 (currently the lasted version on MinGW) using the -O2 (or more) optimization level. I am not 100% sure, however I am guessing this issue was also reported on Linux.

The developer of boost::polygon asked me to test (if possible) this issue with g++ 4.7.3 (He has some trouble to reproduce it)

I did not found this version for MinGW, and I am reluctant to install this version on my Linux Ubuntu 10 LTS 32 bits (because I found the C compiler v 4.7.3, but not the C++ compiler).
Currently I have a 4.6 version which does not create this issue.

So I am searching for developers who have G++ 4.7.3 (and/or a more recent version) on their machine to compile and test this program.

See
for the test program and more info

Thanks for your help

--