Call for help.

I may have found a issue with an exception causing Pcbnew to crash on release builds on Windows. I would appreciate if a some of you Windows users would run a simple test and let me know if you encounter any problems. Open Pcbnew and load any board. Open the netlist dialog and enter an invalid netlist file name in the "Netlist File:" text control. Click the"Read Current Netlist" button and answer yes to the prompt. You should get a dialog box with an IO_ERROR complaining that the invalid file name could not be opened. I don't have any problems on debug builds but I'm getting MSVCR library runtime errors on release builds. I build wxWidgets as a DLL not a static library so please let me know how you build wxWidgets along with your report. I want to make sure it's not me or something on my system before I file a bug report.

Thanks for the help.