libgnomeprint issues are back.

KiCad failed to build against the latest build of wxWidgets 2.8.12 on
Debian testing.  Apparently they have dropped building wxWidgets with
libgnomeprint since it has been deprecated from the Gnome project for
quite some time.  My guess is other Debian based distros will soon
follow suit so this is just the tip of the iceberg.  I propose we change:

#if defined( __WXGTK__ )
#   if !wxUSE_LIBGNOMEPRINT && !wxUSE_GTKPRINT && !SWIG
#       error "You must use '--with-gnomeprint' or '--with-gtkprint' in
your wx library configuration."
#   endif
#endif

to:

#if defined( __WXGTK__ )
#   if !wxUSE_LIBGNOMEPRINT && !wxUSE_GTKPRINT && !SWIG
#       warning "You must use '--with-gnomeprint' or '--with-gtkprint'
in your wx library configuration to enable full printing capability."
#   endif
#endif

This way you will at least be able to build KiCad even though you wont
have full printing capability.  Is the printing situation for Linux
using wxWidgets 2.9.4 any better?  Anybody else have any better ideas or
thoughts on this?