Python Unittest Trial

Hi all,

I had a brief look at using Python for unit testing today and wrote a few
tests for the EDA_RECT class.

I added a tests directory in the root-dir and in it there is a README.md
that tells you how to run the tests. There should be no dependencies except
Python 2.7 . If I go further with this I would likely switch to the
nose-test module.

Any feedback welcome. What I really need is some help in a plan to asses
the usefulness and feasibility of this. Can you see yourself using this?
Where could this Python approach falter?

Here is my branch:
https://code.launchpad.net/~kaspar-emanuel/kicad/python-unittest

Ciao,

Kaspar