Re: Python Scripting on Windows with KiCad-Winbuilder

On 08/04/2013 02:59 PM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>

>     (2) I get attribute errors when running either of the footprint wizards, but the main
>     body of code appears to be working, it just looks like some API breakage or something.
>

> I just build 4267 and the footprint wizard problems have gone away. Looks like everything
> is good there. Just a problem with the PyCrust console.

That readline module was never tested by me, and I am not sure what causes it to even
load.  Let me know if and when you understand that.  :)   We had been running without it
for a couple of months fine.

You can temporarily remove that module and see what you get, maybe rename it so it is not
visible.  This will at least narrow the search scope, and focus fixing efforts thereafter.

Dick

 I assume that this is not a global