Re: Online library sharing idea

Right, I was thinking this reputation approach would help promote
community curating.

Keep in mind that this would be a function of the web/db
implementation and may not be reflected through whatever web service
API is used for the actual application to server interaction. The idea
being that there might be more than one implementation of a server.
Circuithub comes to mind as possibly supporting the web service API
but using their own site and back end code.

Chris