Re: Kicad Tool Framework

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 07:14:05AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> If you ignore the context of application, then this is the same thing as guessing that a
> mechanic hates his 5mm wrench when he goes to loosen a 11mm nut.

I think it more than using a ratchet instead of an open wrench to loose
the nut. Same result, different way to do it.

Of course a really tight nut may require a long wrench and break the
ratchet... i.e. not necessarily coroutines are the solution.

As a way to maintain the tool state machine (fed by events), they seem
appropriate to me; of course everyone will propose his own 'best' idea
(heck, no women here:P)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl