Re: GITHUB_PLUGIN

To me it's really not a question of which VCS is the better (I know
next to nothing about Bazaar and although git is more popular the two
seem largely similar to me - one can read a ton about the issue at
https://www.google.com/search?q=bazaar+vs+git )

What rather matters is the huge added value of GitHub.  Nothing makes
collaboration so seamless as this platform.  Only the people who
forked a repo and sent a pull request can understand how natural this
porcess is.

For example a while ago I uploaded
https://github.com/mondalaci/supervisord-php-client for my own
amusement thinking that noone will ever bother, then I started
receiving pull requests from 5 other contributors who dramatically
improved the project.  Merging their changes took a click of a button.
 Upon receiving a pull request a related comment thread opens to
discuss possible issues.  I'm confident that this level of seamless
collaboration couldn't have happened anywhere else.

The other big thing that I just love is the super-polished web
interface that is very easily explorable and the Unix-like
file-centric philosophy of the user interface.

--
László Monda <http://monda.hu>