MinGW mingwrt and win32api version 4

I had a chance to do some more testing and I can not figure out what is
going on here.  I did a complete clean install of latest version of
MinGW and still got the same error when building both release and debug
builds of wxWidgets. Has anyone recently use the KiCad windows builder
script with any success?  As far as I know, mingw-get does not allow you
to define older versions of packages so stopping it from download
version 4 of mingwrt and win32api and use the latest version 3 is not an
option.