Re: Strange behaviour, schematic, moving components doesn't obey the grid

On 09/16/2013 09:01 AM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> On 09/16/2013 03:54 PM, Miguel Angel wrote:
>> It really seems like a wx/MACOSX related bug to me,
>>
> Miguel,
>
> Welcome to the wonderful world of cross-platform compatibility of
> wxWidgets. This is exactly why we (me & Orson) don't want to use any
> sort of wx events in new tools.
>
> Cheers,
> Tom

I suspect that the wxWidgets team will continue to accept patches, given that they have
more than 80,000 commits already into the project and it is still active.

My guess is that KiCad will continue to use wxWidgets for some time, and that wxWidgets
will continue to use wxEvents for some time.  Therefore, this has KiCad using wxEvents for
some time.

Regards,

Dick