Re: Are the python BOMmers case sensitive?

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 07:03:18AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Not as likely as an alias problem.  Your xml file might have all the proper
> aliases in it, and this would be if you are exporting it with an
> insufficient version.  Using a version at least as new as my posting
> mentioned?  See any <aliases> in the xml?

It's fresh from bzr... as you can see aliases are there (and in fact that part
is an alias). Have fun reverse engineering the design from the netlist :P

Replacing dsPIC with DSPIC (I did it everywhere!) make that go away (there is *another*
problem, since it chokes on UTF8 characters (maybe python needs something like 'use locale' in perl):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bom_csv_by_ref_v2.py", line 41, in <module>
      c.getField("Manufacturer"), c.getField("Vendor")])
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xb5' in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl