Re: Github plugin.

> Finally, I have included the script to generate the pretty libs as well as the column swap
> in the attached patch. As for the library table that gets saved automatically in ~, what
> do we want to do with that? I have also attached it.

It was not attached.

But to be honest, until it uses the github plugin, it is not particularly valuable to the
common user.

Your script is the valuable thing.

Having a fp table that points to the github libs would be very useful.  A crafty user can
create table fragments in a spreadsheet and copy them into the dialog.

I wonder if fp table rows (in clipboard format) can be copied into an email message, or
onto a webpage?  I suppose if the email client preserves tabs.

The clipboard format I use is below.  Spreadsheets seem to like this, and seem to use it
in coming back from a spreadsheet back into the dialog, so its bidirectional.

<col1><tab><col2><tab><col3> <tab> <col4> <0x0A>
<col1><tab><col2><tab><col3> <tab> <col4> <0x0A>
:

It would also be possible to parse s-expression when pasting from the clipboard as well,
but I am not currently doing that.  A text editor could be used to paste the s-expression
rows onto the clipboard.