Re: Announcement

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 2:29 AM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Now that the repo is back in good shape following my lapse in judgement
> (Thanks Dick!) I am happy to announce that the CERN OpenGL/Cairo
> rendering, push and shove router, and the new tool framework code has
> been committed to the testing branch for widespread testing and
> development.

> I want to personally thank the folks at CERN who made all of this possible.

Many thanks to all those involved, especially to the main devs for their
understanding and flexibility in handling such a big chunk of work in one
merge. Future merge requests will be more manageable. I would just like to
point out that the maturity of these contributions is not uniform. While
the rendering has already undergone quite a bit of testing, and the tool
framework has been used to develop a couple of tools, the P&S router is
clearly work in progress, as is the select/drag/drop/etc tool. So we do
expect lots of bug reports and questions.

Cheers,

Javier