Re: footprint library help needed

On 11/03/2013 11:34 AM, Carl Poirier wrote:
> Ok, so it's a work in progress. It certainly will take many hours to do, so please be
> patient. I'll submit one first set of changes soon so that people having complaints or
> remarks can stand up sooner than later.

Carl,

By "submit", I guess you meant "bzr commit".

I see you have been given commit rights to the library repo by virtue of your membership in

   https://launchpad.net/~kicad-lib-committers/+members#active

Actually that sounds like a quasi-endorsement or quasi-authorization to clean house.

Thanks for your help!

You will need to learn bzr to some extent, although if you work with the library repos as
a checkout, it is cake.

$bzr mv oldname newname
$bzr ci

Dick