Re: KiCad look (the icon situation)

Dear Jean-Pierre,
my apologies for the late answer, I was busy at work.

Thank you for taking the time to write this lengthy e-mail.

I just would like to clarify that I never expressed any intention of
using non-svg format. I just mentioned that simply converting svg to
any raster format does not always lead to acceptable results. SVG
icons need to be made for a specific bmp format (26px in out case).

As you propose, I will work on gradually improve the current icons,
I'll do my best to maintain the current look and maximize the beauty
of all icons ;-)

Best regards
Fabrizio