Re: Vertical justify of the multiline text

Wayne,
RotatePoint must be called twice. I'm added the comments to explain
why need both calls.

jp charras,
I checked the display of text in PCBnew where to use multiline text
inside the zone.

In attachment the edited patch where added comments and some optimization.

Regards,

Konstantin.