Re: Vertical justify of the multiline text

Le 14/11/2013 07:17, Константин Барановский a écrit :
> Wayne,
> RotatePoint must be called twice. I'm added the comments to explain
> why need both calls.
>
> jp charras,
> I checked the display of text in PCBnew where to use multiline text
> inside the zone.
>
> In attachment the edited patch where added comments and some optimization.
>
> Regards,
>
> Konstantin.

Thanks, but where is the patch? (there is no attachment).

Multiline texts in zones do not uses exactly the bounding box.
The bounding box is always an horizontal rectangle, which is not the
case in zones (try a 45 deg multiline text)

To show the bounding box, see TEXTE_PCB::Draw in class_pcb_text.cpp,
line 110

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS