Re: footprint library help needed

fp-lib-table is attached. I also just committed minor corrections. Somehow
a "bzr move --auto" didn't work and I had to do it manually.

As a general rule of thumb, the naming goes in this order:

1. Part type (resistor, cap, etc), must be in plural form
2. Package type (SOIC, SMD, etc)
3. Manufacturer
4. Part number

Naming uses underscores for spaces and the first letter of words is
capitalized. As for acronyms, all letters are capitalized. Finally,
manufacturer name might also be capitalized, depending on how it's written
usually.

Carl