Re: Noticed a trivial mislabeling

On 11/18/2013 2:46 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:

> In the target properties dialog: aren't size and thickness swapped?

I just took a look at the "Target Properties" dialog and it looks
correct to me.  The "Size" property changes the diameter of the target
and the "Thickness" property changes the line width of the target.

The dialog itself could use a little polishing.  The spacing around
outside edges of the controls and the dialog frame are inconsistent and
the OK button is not set to default so hitting the return key does not
work as it should.