Re: Noticed a trivial mislabeling

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 02:48:07PM -0500, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> I just took a look at the "Target Properties" dialog and it looks
> correct to me.  The "Size" property changes the diameter of the target
> and the "Thickness" property changes the line width of the target.

Uhmmm... I draw a target. In the properties I see Size 0,15mm and
thickness 5 mm; obviously swapped... on the sheet it's wide 5 mm and the
pen is 0.15!

Also in the file I see this:

 (target plus (at 103.45 97) (size 5) (width 0.15) (layer Edge.Cuts))

In TARGET_PROPERTIES_DIALOG_EDITOR::TARGET_PROPERTIES_DIALOG_EDITOR the
value bridging seems OK. Also the usage of the value seems correct...
(to be picky the bounding box computation doesn't take in account the
thickness...)

So I can only think of something in the dialog itself... On the first
line I see 'Size' and the edit box with the thickness; on the second
there is 'Thickness' and the edit box with the size; on the third one
'Shape' and the combo box. Checking the .fbp shows that the edit boxes are
indeed swapped (since usually we put first the sizes of the object and
then the pen width): the upper control is m_MireWidthCtrl, the middle
one is m_MireSizeCtrl; the unit label are correct (they have the same
text anyway). A little drag&drop in the form editor can fix the issues.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl