Re: Net names and net codes

There are some things in the code that don't like being multithreaded. If I
parallelize the for loop in RN_DATA::Recalculate( int aNet ), I get a
segfault. It does not happen if I put a lock to the call updateNet( i ),
but obviously there is no increase in performance. I'm trying to find out
what's the problem now.