Re: Net names and net codes

>________________________________

For over a year now, compiling with gcc (I can't remember the exact version of this change) with -O3 performs auto-vectorization. Unless you can see significant gain in structuring some loops so that the compiler algorithms can make a more efficient vectorization, just compile with -O3 and don't worry about it.

A little off topic: If -O3 shows up problems in some places (this is not uncommon with something as complex as an optimizing compiler) you can still attempt at a different optimization level and by using the explicit flags to enable vectorization. In cases where a compiler's vectorization code isn't working well and introducing bugs, then the only solution is to explicitly invoke the SIMD instructions ... and really, I see no reason for that and would simply disable auto-vectorization until the compiler is fixed.

- Cirilo