Re: Python&QA vs OSX ...

Sorry, I forgot to reply to all

Miguel,
As you can see i've committed the part to make possibile the linking of Kicad also with dynamic linking and making binaries portable (scripts/osx_fixbundle.sh )
I'm in those days working on wxPython, i'm confident to release a similar mechanism for Python by the end of this month with a minimal set of patches.

—
Marco