Patch: In eeschema: use unused hotkey 'Backspace' to be equivalent to 'Delete'

Hi,
My notebook has a keyboard that doesn't have a 'Delete' key, only
'Backspace'. This makes deleting objects in eeschema quite cumbersome as
this always requires to use the right-mouse button menu.

Since 'Backspace' is not bound to anything in eeschema, this patch adds the
Backspace key to be equivalent to the Delete key: removing the object under
the cursor.

View patch here:
https://github.com/hzeller/kicad/compare/master...delete-and-backspace-equiv

Download patch here:
https://github.com/hzeller/kicad/compare/master...delete-and-backspace-equiv.patch

Since I am new to this codebase, I am not sure if this is the right way to
add another hotkey or if there is better way to get this same
functionality. If everything is ok, then I'd be happy to see this added to
upstream.

Thanks,
  -henner

Follow ups