Re: Revisiting the Git decision

----- Original Message -----

I'd check my own patches on MSWin but I couldn't get a build system running and I gave up. I managed to get as far as installing MSys (32-bit) and then MinGW (64-bit) and the compiler, then I lost track of what had to be done. I think the fact that MSys remains 32-bit makes life harder than necessary. 'bzr' is a nightmare to build (I gave up), but the 32-bit version available for MSys won't work with the Python installation ...

I figured I'd let people who know what they're doing sort things out and I'll set up a dev environment when I have clearer instructions.

- Cirilo