Re: Patch: In eeschema: use unused hotkey 'Backspace' to be equivalent to 'Delete'

Hi Henner,

In EESCHEMA, under Preferences->Hotkeys->Edit Hotkeys, you can edit
the hotkeys and set Backspace as the Delete function.

However, I notice that changing the Delete function hotkey doesn't
work. This in fact should be filed as a bug; So please file a bug
report on Launchpad so it can be fixed, or else feel free to apply a
patch that fixes this bug instead. The best method is to file a bug
report on launchpad and issue a patch to fix it at the same time, but
at least if there's a bug report someone else can maybe fix it before
you get around to it.

Thank-you for highlighting the issue.

Best Regards,

Brian.