Re: Revisiting the Git decision (I come in peace! - with a patch)

On 5 February 2014 10:11, Jake <jake@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just want to say the same thing that a lot of other people have been
> saying for a long time.  Bazaar is holding kicad back.  I am yet another
> developer who would be contributing to improving the project if it weren't
> kept in an arcane and frustrating VCS.
>
> So, if you're putting letters like this in a pile somewhere, just go ahead
> and put this one in the pile.
>
> I really would love it if kicad went to git, not just to make it easy for me
> to contribute, but for lots and lots of people who would jump in and help.
>
> thank you for everything you've done and all that you will do
> -jake

Hi Jake,

Did you read the whole of this subject? Go ahead and use Git if you
want, no-one is going to stop you. Links have been provided on
information to allow you to develop using Git.

We look forward to your contributions.

Best Regards, Brian.