Patch: CvPcb - bring footprint window to front when it is buried

Hi,
I usually have a lot of windows stacked on my desktop, which often obscures
the 'footprint window' in CvPcb. Pressing the 'view selected footprint'
brings the window up the _first_ time, but when it is already  there, it
stays buried - which is frustrating.

So I created the following patch, that works well in Linux and does exactly
how it should behave: bringing the window second in the stack of windows on
the screen. The focus still stays on CvPcb, but the window is brought as
much to the top as possible.

I don't know if there is a special function in wxWidgets to achieve that,
but the proposed method in the patch works fine. There is a slight chance
that this might create a flicker-experience in some other OSes window
managers, so please give suggestions how this could be worked around there,
if it turns out to be a problem.

View patch:
https://github.com/hzeller/kicad/compare/master...make-existing-footprint-window-visible

Download: