Re: patch: new KiCad icons

Le 06/02/2014 14:02, Fabrizio Tappero a écrit :
> Forget what I say, even with make clean or even with deleting the build
> folder is not working.... Most of the icons are ok but few are not like
> the svg I sent. Specifically the icon annotate.svg seems to be still the
> old one.
>
> Jean Pierre, what do you think?
>
> Regards
> Fabrizio

Icons are automatically built from svg files.
On my computer, the annotate icon in Eeschema frame is the new one,
but with strange texts.

After investigations, I found an issue for some icons containing texts.
This is an issue relative to the fonte which was used (open symbol,
which gives strange things on my PC).

I modified the font in few icons and used Comic sans MS, which looks good.

Try to open these svg icons files (mainly annotate.svg) and see if this
font is OK on your PC.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS