Re: Patch: don't hardcode wxPython path

Sorry,
Was mine error.

There was a long work full of pitfalls, all those libraries and the related libraries are needed by OSX to let him carry the external libraries
not provided to OS into the executable bundle and make it self-contained.

This is not required on other platforms, but was left generic to be adaptee, if needed, by other platforms.

Mine apologies and Thanks Jean Pierre for the quick fix.

—
Marco