Re: Moving field-texts with connecting line to component; potential refining

Le 13/02/2014 06:49, Henner Zeller a écrit :
> On 12 February 2014 15:04, Vesa Solonen <vesa.solonen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The fine feature from Henner seems to use symbol anchor point as
>> "center" which quite often works. Sometimes the anchor point elsewhere
>> than center is more usable and the feature works with amusing results.
>
> Ah, interesting, I assumed the component origin is always somewhat centered.
> Are there some sample components in the regular library that I can use
> to test this with ?

This is a reasonable assumption.
This origin is also the rotation center, and a reference for mirroring,
so it is expected to be at least inside the component body.

>> Would it make sense to use bounding box center instead?
>
> That might be a solution.

But not necessary a better solution:
The bounding box center moves when you are moving a text field.
And it can be easily outside the component body.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS