Re: Moving field-texts with connecting line to component; potential refining

13/02/14 10:13, jp charras kirjoitti:
> Le 13/02/2014 06:49, Henner Zeller a écrit :

>> Are there some sample components in the regular library that I can use
>> to test this with ?

I don't know the current state, but some of my own IC libs use it.

> This origin is also the rotation center, and a reference for mirroring,
> so it is expected to be at least inside the component body.

I've been using last quadrant (top left) positioning for ICs that have
pins on all edges. Pin ends on the axes. That way positioning stuff
seems easier. I'd guess it only works for right handed though.

After some schematic symbol object work (as discussed in the archives)
this would be easy to do by using "body" as a reference for component
center.

The current implementation is fine as it is. Thank you Henner!