Re: The KIWAY is getting wings.

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 08:43:24PM +0100, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> I guess it would be nice of somebody volunteers to refactor it, removing
> conditional compilation ;-).

That would be alike changing an stdio program to not use stdin/stdout,
thus passing the descriptor (the unit scale or some kind of context
object in this case) to be used to each single function in the call
chain:P or probably storing it more or less at the frame level (assuming
the frame is *always* accessible). Possibly beating the 10kloc patch
size, too:D

Probably he means to solve it in the same way of the wxApp related
variables, this is just way more pervasive, I think.

Wish we had special variables/dynamic scoping in C++, these would solve
the problem in a quite elegant way...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl