Re: PATCH: Component chooser now with thumbnail image of the component. And Unit select.

Le 19/02/2014 07:14, Henner Zeller a écrit :
>> I have a few comments and one minor bug.  On windows builds with
>> wxWidget 3.0.0, the component view panel does not update when a new
>> component is selected.  When the dialog is closed and reopen it, then
>> the selected component is shown correctly.
>
> This should hopefully be now fixed with the latest patch; it improves
> redraws as suggested by jp.
>
>> I could not open the dialog fbp file with wxFormBuilder 3.4.0 or 3.3.04.
>>  I got an error saying that the dialog was created with a newer version
>> of wxFormBuilder.  What version of wxFormBuilder are you using and if
>> it's greater than 3.4.0 where did you get it?  The latest version on the
>> wxFormBuilder website is 3.4.0.
>
> I checked my version now: it is 3.4.2. Maybe I should downgrade to be
> compatible with you guys ?
>
>> One minor comment on your dialog layout, take a look at some of the
>> layout space in some of the other dialogs.  The dialog buttons do not
>> have enough padding between them and the dialog frame.
>
> How can I add the spacing to the frame ? I attempted to put everything
> in a wxBoxSizer giving it a border of 12, but it did't make any
> difference. What is the trick to get this going in wxformbuilder ?
>
> -h

A border of 5 (the default) is usually good.
But be aware the corresponding ( right, left ...) border need to be enabled
(wxFormBuilder main toolbar, the last 4 tools at the right side)
Currently they are all disabled, for m_button and bSizer5, so setting
your border of 12 has no action.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS