Re: PATCH: Component chooser now with thumbnail image of the component. And Unit select.

> I have a few comments and one minor bug.  On windows builds with
> wxWidget 3.0.0, the component view panel does not update when a new
> component is selected.  When the dialog is closed and reopen it, then
> the selected component is shown correctly.

This should hopefully be now fixed with the latest patch; it improves
redraws as suggested by jp.

> I could not open the dialog fbp file with wxFormBuilder 3.4.0 or 3.3.04.
>  I got an error saying that the dialog was created with a newer version
> of wxFormBuilder.  What version of wxFormBuilder are you using and if
> it's greater than 3.4.0 where did you get it?  The latest version on the
> wxFormBuilder website is 3.4.0.

I checked my version now: it is 3.4.2. Maybe I should downgrade to be
compatible with you guys ?

> One minor comment on your dialog layout, take a look at some of the
> layout space in some of the other dialogs.  The dialog buttons do not
> have enough padding between them and the dialog frame.

How can I add the spacing to the frame ? I attempted to put everything
in a wxBoxSizer giving it a border of 12, but it did't make any
difference. What is the trick to get this going in wxformbuilder ?

-h