Re: Initial dialogs on new projects

On 2/28/2014 2:07 PM, Adam Wolf wrote:
> Would anyone be opposed to some patches to make kicad not warn you about
> noname.sch or such when you're just starting a project?
>
> Adam Wolf
> Wayne and Layne LLC

Adam,

I don't remember seeing anyone reply so sorry about the delay.  I don't
have a problem but you may want to add a check box to never show the
dialog again after the first time it's displayed.  This is important for
the default project file.  I use a custom one and I want to know if it's
not being found and copied when I create a new project.