Re: CvPCB - Error

OK, last thoughts.

What about having a very reduced number of libraries in the global table, but ones you
know you need on every project.

Then, in one dummy project, you have all the libraries known to man in the project
specific table.  This means its big and slow, but you don't work there.  It is only used
for library browsing.

You have this dummy project so you can copy rows from the dummy project's project specific
table, to other projects' project specific tables.  You can simply click on a row, and do
ctrl-C or right mouse click and do copy.

Then simply create a blank row in the recipient table, and do ctrl-V or right click paste.

I have not tried this, but it seems workable and I will be doing so soon.

Dick