Re: Local Variables

Wayne,
The one with scripts is pkg not DMG that is DiskiMaGe that allows only to
popup a License Terms.
We had A LOOOT of issues with pkg in the past, we have sincerelly tried to
use it but the issues were more than the successes.

I could agree about github/old libraries confusion.

But you forgot we haven't a official distribution for library at the
moment, and also one only backward compatibility one should be provided.

The old libraries will be downloaded in the future only by users that have
OLD projects, the default will be github.

Options will be in my intentions:
* Start with old libraries
* Start clean
Then add/setup GITHUB via GUI, an apt-get approach will be nice to have
IMHO, i setup the repository he gives the libraries avaiable.

--
Marco