Re: Environment Variables

Hi Dick,

I already fixed it, I had a problem with the environment variable which in
Linux you can set it just for one user and I'm new to Linux.

Now, if you can tell me where to write a little guide on how to do it, I
will gladly do it. If there is no such a place, I would just send it to the
mailing list where someone might find it.

Anyway thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.