Re: KIWAY milestone A)

Thanks Blair,

I am working on these now.  It will require more than one pass to nail all of them.

I will let you know when the first pass is done.

In the second pass, please state more clearly how you are launching each program:

a) commandline with schematic in argv[1]
b) command line with no argv[1], menu driven schematic load.
c) picking a schematic from kicad prj-mgr, chain loading eeschema

You can simply refer to the letter, don't bother until pass 2.

Dick