Re: Fwd: pcbnew crashes on start since #4757 because of libpython not loaded

>> I have try to find a solution by trace the library loading:
>> LD_DEBUG=all pcbnew
>> But the issue look to be due to a compilation option on some ubuntu
>> libs. Anyway I'm NOT sure of that...

This is the right path to an understanding.  It's just that full source level debugging is
needed to see into libpython.so.  I don't think same for wxPython is needed, since the
crash is in libpython.so.

It is a bit time consuming getting wxPython to be happy with a substitute libpython.so
(debug) and then capture the crash under a debugger, but this will begin to shed light.

It may be related to thread local storage or something.  The differences in the crash
scenario and no crash are:

1) libpython is loaded as a load time dependency on the DSO in one case, vs. a load time
dependency on the EXE in the other

2) The DSO which depends on libpython, namely _pcbnew.kiface, is not loaded precisely at
at process startup time, but upon a dlopen() call later in time.